Thursday, January 13, 2011

Kidney Stones and Giving Birth

First and Foremost, I have to give a shout-out to one of my best friends in the whole wide world, Lizzie Ephraim Davis (and Beau!) who just gave birth to her first child, a beautiful baby girl named Harper Ephraim Davis. Congrats to you and the family! ...and I am very sad I can't meet her until March =(

Ironically enough on the same weekend, Dominic gave birth to a beautiful brown kidney stone. You know, "they say" passing a kidney stone is as painful (or more) as a woman giving birth.  Luckily, there is a small doctors' office down the street and it is modern enough.  Within 3 hours, Dom received drugs and an ultrasound, then was given more good drugs and sent home to drown himself in water.  It worked!  Congrats Dominic!  What did you name it?

1 comment:

  1. I just saw this! Thanks Amy and Dom! We love you ...
    Lizzie, Beau and Harper

    ReplyDelete